Friday, December 19, 2014

Neon Pink Lace

No comments:
 
By Blasfemmes 
The top is really really cute! I love the color and the lace.

We took these photos in Mosteiro de Alcobaça (Alcobaça’s Monastery). I never mentioned it before on the blog but Alcobaça is my hometown, I was born and raised there and eventually left for college at the age of 18 – I went to study in Oporto (north of Portugal) for 5 years and after that I moved to Lisbon. Alcobaça and its Monastery are connected to the beautiful, yet tragic, love story of D. Pedro and D.ª Inês de Castro which can be considered the portuguese version of Romeo and Juliet. And to spend everyday surrounded by so much beauty and history are the perks of being an old world (European) girl. :) Do visit if you live/come to visit Portugal!

The top is really really cute! I love the color and the lace.

Lookbook Store Pink Lace Peplum Top c/o // J Brand Jeans (also here) // Clare Vivier Neon Pink Stripe Clutch // Zara Sandals // Ray-Ban Sunglasses // Michael Kors Watch // J. Crew Pavé Bracelet // BipandBop Bracelet // Nail Polishes by Ciaté in Strawberry Milkshake(hands) and Snow Virgin (toes)

For more details visit here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment