Saturday, December 20, 2014

CHRISTMAS IS COMING...

No comments:
 
By Mi Aventura Con La Moda 

Helloooooooo !!!! Friday? Yeeeeeees, hahahaha!!! Today I’m heading to my hometown and if the plan doesn’t change I’ll be spending my day with friends. I hope that it doesn’t go like last year’s…!! ;)

And as the post’s tittle says: Christmas is coming!! And this means that we have to get our outfits ready for these days, don’t we? I don’t go out on Christmas Eve, I use to stay at home with my family but I still like to dress up for a such a special and beautiful night. This outfit is perfect for that night, isn’t it? The skirt is gorgeous, but on my last order I got surprised by the accessories by Pieces. The clutch is wonderful!! and this shirt, because watching it at their website you cannot appreciate the great quality of the fabric and the embroidered in the shoulder. It has become one of my favorite blouses!! I got these stockings last year and they bring very good memories to me. Valle you looked so pretty that day!! The are also ideal with those bows. Did you like my proposal?

Thanks a million for all your comments and visits!!!! Have a nice weekend, either if you are enjoying it or if you’re working; I don’t forget about all my colleges that work very hard these days. Kisses!!!


Blusa / Blouse: Vilaclothes vía Fashion Pills (New)
Falda / Skirt: Fashion Pills (New)
Clutch: Pieces vía Fashion Pills (New)
Collar / Necklace: Pieces vía Fashion Pills (New)
Tacones / Heels: Zara (Old)
Medias / Stockings: Calzedonia (Old)

For more details visit here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment