Friday, December 19, 2014

CLASSIC LAYERS

No comments:
 
By Polished & Pink 

CLASSIC LAYERS

We have snow, finally!  I absolutely love the Winter, everything is just so beautiful.  And it means I get to wear layers without overheating.  This sweater is a must, you can do so much with it and create so many different outfits.  I bought it last year, but now I am thinking I should pick it up in a few more colors.  Maybe the burgundy and taupe...

saw this outfit on Pinterest & loved it! so much so, I am tempted to purchase it!

Sweater: Old NavySimilarLove thisCute Option
Collared Shirt: Jcrew FactorySimilarSimilar
Jeans: Kohl'sSimilarSimilarLove these
Boots: LuLu'sSimilarSimilarCute Option
Clutch: Old Navy, Similar, Similar
Necklace: F21 (old), SimilarSimilarCute Option


For more details visit here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment