Saturday, December 20, 2014

Leather mini skirt, metallic finish sweater

No comments:
 
By Fashion & Cookies 

Leather mini skirt, metallic finish sweater

Hi, everyone ! How are you doing ? I think my way of dressing is really influenced by my mood, but sometimes I happen to dress in order to change my mood of the day. I wanted to feel bold and fierce the other day, and went for something more aggressive, like a mini skirt with leather panels and matchingboots with stiletto heels I found at Le Silla shop. As a top, I went for a beautiful metallic finish wool jumper in petrol color I bought at H&M. This kind of fabric with metallic reflex is a hot trend this year.The outfit became a bit futuristic thanks to my Vitti Ferria Contin geometric necklace and bracelet, and I added a touch of classic with my Gucci vintage web boston bag, an evergreen.

I really have an obsession for anything three quarter sleeved sweaters and coats, they are so elegant and feminine ! I had my three quarter black Kiomi coat to complete this look. I have bought another sweater with a metallic finish and I can't promise it will be the last one, this trend has a huge appeal on me, it's like a breath of fresh air !. A statement necklace is what I need to make this sweater even more special, and as always Vitti Ferria Contin does not disappoint me. Both the necklace and the bracelet are so eye catching yet classy !. An old, precious ring that means a lot to me also because it belonged to my beloved grandmother, extra red lipstick a pair of big sunglasses completed this urban and slightly sexy look.

Leather mini skirt, metallic finish sweater

Vitti Ferria Contin necklace and bracelet
Chanel sunglasses 
Gucci boston bag
H&M sweater
Zara mini skirt

For more details visit here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment