Saturday, December 20, 2014

Floral in Fall

No comments:
 
By Peachesinapod 


This sweater is so cute!! It's a perfect fall floral. Great pairing with the gingham shirt!




Gingham and floral look great together! Nice choice! And that denim looks amazing

Sweater: Nordstrom // Shirt: Old (Similar here ) // Jeans: Paige Denim c/o fab'rik East Cobb // Bracelets: Yankee Bell c/o // Earrings: Kendra Scott // Shoes: Gap (old this season here) // Purse: Vera Bradley c/o 
There are so many pieces in this outfit that I am in love with.  First off, I got this floral sweater during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, so it has been sitting in my closet screaming to come out since August. Second, my jeans are Paige Denim and I worship them!  They are the softest, most comfortable jeans I have ever had on. Meredith at the East Cobb fab'rik, I owe you one for these amazing jeans. Lastly, how cute is my Vera Bradley Backpack!   

I fell in love with this backpack in July at the Vera Bradley luncheon that Blaire and I attended.  It's so adorable and the perfect size for all of my kid's stuff.  So now when we go out, I don't have to lug everything around in my huge purse. I simply just throw it into my backpack and away we go. So easy. Love it! 

For more details visit here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment