Saturday, December 20, 2014

At The Met

No comments:
 
By With Love From Kat 

That dress is beautiful on you, love love the color!!

There’s always a black tie affair happening in New York, and with the Grammys right around the corner I thought it would be fun to share a red carpet look of my own. I have a little routine that I like to stick to so that I’m stress-free on the day of an event. I start with finding a dress; luckily Rent the Runway makes that easy. Then I think about a makeup look. In the winter I do a smoky eye (with this eyeshadow) and light pink lip (with this gloss.) I choose a dark nail color (my favorite) and start whitening my teeth at least 1 week in advance (I love Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Professional Effects.) A gorgeous white smile is an absolute must and a major part of my #SmileStyle process. I like to keep my hair pretty simple and create loose waves with this curling iron and this hairspray. After I’ve figured out my dress and beauty look, I start picking out jewelry, shoes, and a clutch. Once I’ve finished getting ready, I ask for a quick second opinion (usually Tommy’s) and then head out the door to dance the night away! Will you be watching the Grammys this Sunday? Share your #SmileStyle secrets on social media, and follow along with me @kattanita@StyleList, and @3DWhite as we share ours!

I love this color on you! Such a pretty dress to brighten up the cold winter!
Outfit: Badgley Mischka dress c/o Rent the Runway // Halston Heritage clutchMichael Kors heels (similar) // Julie Vos necklace // a.v. max cuff // Brandy Pham ringsBeauty Products: Diptyque candle // Smashbox brushes // Tocca perfumeCrest 3D White whitestrips // Giorgio Armani foundationRevlon eyeshadow // Revlon mascara // Nars eyeliner // Stila Lipgloss

For more details visit here.....

No comments:

Post a Comment